Livelihood and Poverty
Life Purpose - Help young people to achieve their fullest potential to achieve the impossible.
Established in December 2016, inspiraComm Sdn Bhd was founded by Rashid Mat and Nurlina Hussin – a husband and wife team to help others make a positive impact to their own lives and the lives of others.
With a combined of over 50 years of working experience in the corporate world, we are dedicated in broadening and deepening the skill sets of individuals, regardless of their education and socio-economic backgrounds, to achieve their fullest potential.
We strongly believe investing in people through comprehensive training is key to enhance skills and help secure jobs to reducing poverty.
The company now helps various schools, communities, companies, including public-listed companies and government related organisations to engage, enable and empower the inquiring minds of individuals by conducting and strategising various economic and social empowerment programmes in Malaysia and South East Asia, including the underprivileged people in the rural and urban poor communities.
inspiraComm has received the Malaysian National Sustainability Award 2019 for its signature programme, CerDik for school students and a token of appreciation by SME Corporation presented by the Prime Minister of Malaysia in 2021 for its Entrepreneurship programme for youths.
- Detailed reporting
- Fast response time
- Personalised service
- Quality driven
Produce Better Individuals:
- New experiences and new knowledge
- Acquire new skills to enjoy success, happiness and life balance
- Self-discoveries to improve clarity in goal setting and life fulfilment
- Develop positive mindset and behaviour to succeed.
For youths and women, able to increase income.
As a Social Enterprise, our mission is:
Educate, Engage and Empower
Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Growth mindset coach and project management specialist.
- Over 30 years of working experience in various portfolios covering business development, stakeholder relations, township planning and marketing communications in the development of Cyberjaya.
- He has experience educating school students in Sepang on digital storytelling in the Cerita Digital (CerDig) programme.
- Bachelor of Architecture Degree from the University of Arkansas, USA (1986).
Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer
- Growth mindset coach and communications specialist.
- A certified Communication For Development (C4D) practitioner by UNICEF.
- Vice President at International Association of Business Communications (IABC) 2022/2023.
- Certified practitioner in game-based learning by DRB-Hicom University 2022.
- External examiner for Multimedia University and UCSI University.
- Guest speaker for SeGi College Kuala Lumpur, Politeknik Ungku Omar, Ipoh and UKM.
- Over 20 years as a Marketing and Communications specialist in corporate and international schools.
- She is a graduate of Academy of Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) sponsored by US Embassy KL 2020.
- Ex-editor for online magazine and newspaper columnist.
- Involved in CSR projects – gala dinner for fundraising, street feeding and volunteer to guide slow learner students to read and write.
- Masters of Communications and Media Studies – Monash University Malaysia (2016) with thesis on “The Current Scenario of Online Learning in Malaysia”.
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications Degree – Curtin University, Perth Australia (2000).